2011 VFTT Stickers and Patches

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teejay,

I received my stickers and patches today! Thanks very much for helping organize this and doing the leg work of collecting/distributing!

Karl

Whoo Hoo! thx teejay! Got mine today, my daughter said "Dad, your not going to put another sticker on your car, are you?"

I just looked and smiled. My old sticker is probably on the car 6 years already, time for a nice new clean one!

Both the patches and stickers are top notch! Thanks Teejay.

Here is a picture of both:

vfttstickerspatches

(Note: Patches do not have a pink tone - that's my lousy phone camera being lousy)

Last edited:
Teejay put a lot of work into this project and it's still not done. Order those patches and stickers as it will be another long break until we do this again.

The shirts and hats will be very nice. As Teejay mentioned elsewhere, we need a minimum order of 25 to place an order.
Again, it will be quite a while until we place another order. Great to wear yourselves or give to Board friends as gifts.

There are still stickers and patches for sale. Stickers, lots. Patches, not so lots. So, if you're still waiting to get your hands on some of these collector's items-in-the-making, get your orders in. Save a stamp, too. Send your order along with an order for shirts and hats.

teejay

Lots of time invested by Teejay getting this and handling the orders.
Thats why we do it so seldomly.
Patches and stickers are cheep cheep items. Why not clean him out and then you'll have a supply to give to friends or folks you meet on the trail.

More props for Teejay here !

Alan

PM sent

PM sent about order for patches, stickers and t-shirts.

Thank You,

rb

Hi Quietman,

I actually did both just make sure it didn't fall off. I sewed if first and then ironed over it.

Karl

Thanks Teejay....

I received my patches and stickers today. Thanks so much Teejay, what great service! I really appreciate you taking on this project.

I was just reading in this thread about how some people sew their patches onto their packs and others iron theirs on.... I put mine on with velcro. I cut two pieces of velcro the size of the patch and stick one to my backpack and one to the patch itself. It works great! I did this with my NH 48 patch and it has stayed on for many years now and it is removable if I get a new backpack or just want to move the patch from one pack to another.

took them out to lobster lake

I was afraid these will get stinky fast but they wore great. Be careful ...they pull threadd easily.