2011 VFTT Stickers and Patches

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gremlin, are you looking for a vftt logo sticker or patch or the classic silhouette backpacker sticker ? (similar to below)

backpacking_sign_rectangle_sticker.jpg

Attachments

• catskill_hiker_sign.jpg
    catskill_hiker_sign.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 231
  • vftt-decal-logo.gif
    vftt-decal-logo.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 228
I'm actually probably going to need a new VFTT sticker sooner or later, so if TeeJay is out there... ping!

Jay

Spoke with Teejay yesterday after reading the thread revival. He'll have VFTT stickers and patches and Pat and Audrey's potluck. Remember, everything above cost goes to supporting VFTT.

Alan

Getting ready for our first trip to the Whites in a couple weeks, and proud to say that thanks to my sweetie, I will be properly "branded", with my VFTT patch displayed on my day pack! Thanks, Fran! (and Teejay)

I have lots and lots of stickers but only a few patches left. I'll have them at Audrey and Pat's in October or you could get a jump on the anticipated rush by just sending in your orders now. Remember, as Alan said, anything over my actual cost will go toward the site.

teejay

I've had a number of inquiries, PMs and emails, recently about stickers and patches. Yes, they're still available. Just wondering when anyone is actually going to send me an order. I'll have them at the BBQ, too, if you want to save postage.

teejay

People are still asking if stickers and patches are available.

YES, THEY ARE!!!

Not too many patches, but tons of stickers.

Funny thing, though, is of all the people asking, nobody has ordered any of them, not a one.

teejay

More questions. How do I order? How much are they? How big are they? What color are they? How do I order them?

READ THE FIRST POST!!

Last edited: