Unidentified photo of a marker

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erugs

Reaction score
Does anyone recognize where I might have taken this picture? I'm pretty positive it was in New Hampshire, but for the life of me...

Attachments

• P1000520.jpg
    P1000520.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 545
Does the original JPG have an image header in it? Lots of cameras record bunches of stuff when they take the shot, including the time & date. Look back in your Day Planner and see where you were that day.

My record shows June 19, 2010, at 4:08 PM, but not where I was. That was a Saturday and before any of my planned summer vacations. I probably took it because I am interested in the bigger circle in the stone on Welch Dickey.

My record shows June 19, 2010, at 4:08 PM, but not where I was.
What, you don't keep a hiking log in spreadsheet form :)

I think the TL means town line, the town line goes over the summit of Kearsarge South and I know there's a marker there that says W/W for the two towns

I'm with Roy.

I had a feeling earlier when I read this I had just seen this recently on Kearsarge (South.) But then again, I didn't initially post because I thought I may be making that up. :D

Last edited:
Moosilauke

I was atop Moosilauke yesterday, and saw this marker in the stone, at the summit.

Thanks so much. You know how sometimes you think you will NEVER forget something as simple as.....and then you do.