Introducing Gryffin

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikehikeskifish

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
Many of you know that getting a dog has been a work-in-progress for me for 18 months or so. Three weeks ago, we lucked into a litter with a cancellation and now I have a new hiking companion-to-be. Gryffin (Gryffindor, can you tell my kids love Harry Potter?) is a Golden Retriever (Field) and his ancestors are both hunters and hikers.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tim

Attachments

• IMG_3225.jpg
    IMG_3225.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 1,301
  • IMG_3230.jpg
    IMG_3230.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 1,283
  • IMG_3232.jpg
    IMG_3232.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 1,293
Congratulations! He is beyond cute and love his name. May you all have many happy hikes with Gryffin. :D

Congratulation on the start of a great adventure.
Looks like it's time to talk about another dog hike when he's a little older. Maybe fall hike in MA or southern NH?
I'll organize if people are interested.

Alan

congrats, we got a lab mix in February and he loves hiking!!

Congrats, he is cute! Ours is 10 months already and love the trails, tough to wear her out. Have fun on the trails! :)

He sure is a cute little fella. I look forward to meeting hime one day. Enjoy the puppy stage. It goes by fast. Happy trails!

We have been taking Grayson to Puppy Kindergarten and it has done wonders for his on trail behavior and mannerism. We are still working with him, but if you are looking for something lihe that, Helen at No Monkey Business Dog Training in Bow is someone I would highly rec.

HOLY SMOKES is he cute!! You won't regret that purchase!!! He will surely be a wonderful family dog, congratulations, your kids must be beyond excited!!! Happy Trails!!! Maybe this will get your kids out hiking more!!:)