Meader, Eagle Crag, North & South Baldface, Eastman

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yvon

Reaction score
Annie and I have completed the 52 With A View list on Saturday June 15 Eastman Mountain. But to finish off, we did a very nice loop, Mount Meader, Eagle Crag, North Baldface Mountain, South Baldface Mountain and Eastman Mountain. We took the trails, Mt Meader Trail, Meader Ridge Trail, Baldface Circle Trail, Baldface Knob Trail, Mountain Trail Eastman, Eastman Mountain Trail, Slippery Brook Trail, Baldface Circle Trail. Great trails in good conditions. The views throughout the cross on the ridge were superb.
Gorgeous day and perfect temperature..
That's a beautiful ridge, and the Baldfaces are one of the best hikes in the Whites.
That was a great way to finish!
Back in our motel room, the Four Seasons Motor Inn in Twin Mountain, the owners had put us a nice bottle of Italian Sandgiovese on our table with two beautiful glasses with a copy of the list of 52WAV peaks and it came with a good strawberry cake for our dessert. Nice gift Robin & Lee.
We enjoyed making this list that has allowed us to discover a lot of new places and new mountains. It seems to me that I know more about the NH now.

LINK TO THE PHOTOS OF OUR BALDFACES LOOP AND OUR 52 WITH A VIEW FINISH

IMG_1008-09-10C.jpg

View from the 113

IMG_1046-47-48C.jpg

The Baldfaces from Eagle Crag

IMG_1064-65C.jpg

Last edited:
nice love that area, I'm a repeat offender, due to it's proximity to my house an overall awesomeness!

Yvon and Annie what a nice way to finish the 52WAV, thanks for the heads up at Four Seasons!! maybe try to finish a list monthly??