John Sobetzer. "RED-LINER" #18.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B the Hiker

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
From Hiker Ed,

# # #

Hi to All

On Sunday, July 21, 2013, John Sobetzer became the
"EIGHTEENTH" ( #18 ) person to "RED-LINE" all the trails in the "AMC
White Mountain Guide" ( 29TH Edition ).

John has now walked every trail in the AMC White Mouintain Guide.

John's finish was on the Around-the-Lake Trail. A nice loop hike
arouind Amonoosuc Lake, behind the Highland Center, in Crawford Notch.

John was joined by a large complement of friends and well-wishers for
both the hike and the follow-up tailgate party.

CONGRATULATIONS TO JOHN!!!!!!!!

I know you will all join me in congratulations to John on his completion
of this fun & rewarding goal & achievement.

Thanks,

And, take care

Ed

"GRID" website: www.48x12.com

Now that's what I was talking about! That's how to end it! Congratulations to him!

Congratulations, John!

You can congratulate John in person this Friday (7/26) at the monthly hiker get together at the Ashland Common Man (Exit 24 of I-93), upstairs starting at 7PM.

Pictured on the right are John and Pepper.

John’s number one hiking partner is Pepper. Pepper is the only canine to finish the grid. I asked John how much of the Redlining Pepper had done, here is his response: “He's at 60% done roughly. I probably did more of my redlining (as in first time on a trail) with Shorty, Pepper's predecessor Mini Schnauzer. I did a little with Shadow, the first of the mini schnauzers I've had. I mostly bushwacked with him though.”

Congratulations to John, Shadow, Shorty and of course Pepper who right now is one of New England’s most accomplished hiking dogs.

Congratulations, John! It was great running into you, Pepper, John and June Sunday up top. What an amazing accomplishment...on top of the Grid finish this year!