Annie & Yvon in Iceland

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yvon

Reaction score
July 2013,
Annie & I are back from Iceland last week. Our trip was a real discovery and a full success. We are all delighted with what we saw during our trip in Iceland. The trek and the roaming portion was more than we had imagined. In the last week of summer is finally here and it was super nice.

PHOTOS OF THE COMPLETE ALBUM

4 photos of the album:

IMG_0341C.jpg

_YD07054C.jpg

_YD06960C.jpg

IMG_0330C.jpg

Those pictures were amazing. I went to Iceland in 2004 and did some great day hikes, but I never got into the back country like you did. Now I want to go back.

--

Cumulus

NE111: 115/115 (67/67, 46/46, 2/2); Cat35: 23/39; WNH4K: 29/48; NEFF: 31/50
LT NB 2009

"I don't much care where [I get to] --" said Alice, "-- so long as I get somewhere," ...
"Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."
- Lewis Carroll

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!!!!!! these are great Yvon, thanks for sharing. my wife & i are ooohing and ahhhhing over them. A place (along with new zealand) we have always wanted to visit! thanks again!

Absolutely stunning photos Annie and Yvon. Amazed at the colorfulness of the buildings etc and the cleanliness of the city. Appears that the summer temps there would be much to my liking. Looks like a great trip. Thanks for sharing.