Is anyone interested in hiking in VT? Maine?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marysgirl

Reaction score
I need several of the VT peaks if anyone is interested in hiking there on our longer days??

Mansfield
Camel's Hump
Mount Ellen
Abraham
Jay Peak
Mendon
Breadloaf
Wilson
Big Jay

And then there is Maine, I need everything there except Baxter.

So anyone interested in hiking any of these please PM me and we can meet or car pool or partial car pool??

I can help with Maine. It's pretty much all local to me anyway. This spring and summer I will be in a conditioning mode, preparing for my 45 days in the Spanish Pyrenees in late August. Since I am retired, most every day is free for hiking. For references: MEB and Dr wu.

Tom Wheeler

Hi Tom, I PM'd you. I am ready when you are, I think I have a partner for this Saturday for Mansfield but I am wide open after that!

I'm usually up for hikes in Maine, too. I'll be away for most of the summer, but if you're looking for a partner before May or after August, I'm around. I may even be able to make the trip to Vermont from time to time.

I will probably poop out when the bugs get bad anyway, I hate bugs! Time to switch to SUP boarding at that point!! So sounds good to me!