Can I catch a lift?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrayBear

Reaction score
Just throwing out some feelers to see if this is a possibility.

I’d like to get out to the Bonds and spend the night at Guyot but I’m having some trouble with logistics. I’d like to start out from the north ( Gale River or Zealand) and come out in Lincoln. I’d like to leave my car in Lincoln Woods if possible and catch a ride to the other end.

The AMC shuttle timing isn’t really too convenient so at this point I’m looking at hitchhiking. I’m hoping to do this on a Sunday or Monday morning. Any chance this might work into someone’s plans? Anyone here local that would be willing to help me out in exchange for some gas money and gratitude ?J

I'm keeping an eye on the weather for this weekend. The forecast isn't that great but a lot can happen between now and then. I'm off every Sunday, Monday and Tuesday so if it doesn't come together this weekend maybe we can put something together for another time.

This one is still on the radar. I'm still hopeful I may find someone to catch a ride with. If not I may adjust my route and end up on the shuttle to Zealand and get a later start. Its not a perfect plan but it gets me on the mountain. Anyone thinking about a trip Monday? the early morning forecast is looking decent.

If you were Saturday the 21st (about 11:45 AM) I'd be able to drive you over to Zealand.

Im heading up tomorrow morning. I'm catching the AMC shuttle to the Zealand trail head at about 1pm. Its a bit later than I'd like but its the best I've been able to work out.