Blueberries are out

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peakbagger

Super Moderator
Staff member
VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
I went for a short hike today (7/13) in Evan Notch in Maine and found ripe blueberries, They are just ripening up but give them a week or two,

found ripe berries on mt.battie in camden last week. however the last 2 days on the glt, i found nothing ripe, just some green berries and most bushes still flowering. should be good picking in 2-3 weeks on the grafton loop trail in the usual places.

The Blueberries are 6 to 8 days behind schedule this year. " All good thing's, to those that wait".;)

Can't wait for my first jetboiled oatmeal with fresh blueberries after a night on a ridge!

The Blueberries are 6 to 8 days behind schedule this year. " All good thing's, to those that wait".;)

The Bears would agree. Definitely lots of signs and spottings in just the last 3-5 days.

By the way, my raspberries just started getting ripe in the last two days. The electric fence is on and the bird netting is in place

Only the occasional ripe ones on the Cascade Link ledges by Pumpelly Trail on Monadnock in southern NH.

Last edited:
Blueberries are ripe in the Blue Hills. Blackberries are almost ripe, the squirrels are eating them already.