Elk Lake and Upper Works

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty E

Reaction score
Hi ADKrs: just wondering what the conditions are on the Elk Lake and Upper Works gravel roads...I want to explore the area and maybe get a hike or two in sometime soon and want to take my Honda Shadow 750 motorcycle...I am able to take the m/c on most of the FRs here in NH...thanks a lot..

I don't have a motorcycle, but virtually any car can navigate those roads safely. There will be the occasional pot hole, and rough section, but a little caution should get you there safely.

Thanks Tom I figured that just wanted to confirm it...and of course the Shadow is a good mid sized bike, should be able to handle it!!

I was up to both this weekend and roads are in great shape. No problem for any motor vehicle.

If you are around Rt 28N in Newcomb, the road is being paved and there might be short delays. But then, the awful condition of 28N caused delays anyway...

I was up to both this weekend and roads are in great shape. No problem for any motor vehicle.

If you are around Rt 28N in Newcomb, the road is being paved and there might be short delays. But then, the awful condition of 28N caused delays anyway...
Hey that's great smooth road to explore!!