Insane deal TODAY ONLY on Madshus Annum skis (fka Karhu XCD Guide)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sardog1

Reaction score
If it ain't snowin' there, we ain't goin' there.
Insane JULY deal on Madshus Annum skis (fka Karhu XCD Guide)

Sierra Trading Post has a one-day 70% off deal that I just used on a pair of Madshus Annums that were already marked down. These were formerly marketed in the U.S. as the Karhu XCD Guide. In a week I'll have a top-rated pair of waxless, full-edge backcountry skis that have won raves from many users. I had to spend another $1.02 to reach the $100 minimum for free shipping. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
+1

Great skis.

My wife and I already have ours, but anyone interested should jump on a deal like this!

Kindling cost more than this deal. Fun ski. Go buy now and start counting the days until the snow falls.

Just a quick field report for any who are interested in this ski. We've had a series of large snowfalls in the last few weeks that have been uniformly fine-grained, very dry snow (until tonight's freezing rain at 9 ºF????!!!!) The only consolidation has been some wimpy windslab formation in open areas. This has left the woods blanketed in nearly three feet of what passes for powder here in NH. Among my skis, I've been on the Annums almost constantly, and they have been stellar at breaking trail in these conditions. The way things are going, I _might_ not get on any icy crust with them this winter ...