Jericho ATV festival Aug 1st through 3rd

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peakbagger

Super Moderator
Staff member
VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
A general heads up that the Jericho ATV festival is happening next weekend. For those who hike south of Route 2 with the exception of seeing ATVs on the main street of Gorham, the impact of ATVs may be low, but head north of RT2 and its now a thriving industry that is starting to match the winter snowmobiling business. The ATV festival at Jericho State Park is generally the focus of the event but there will be ATVs out all over northern NH. As the state Park is off of RT 110, a trip to Mt Cabot might be best scheduled for another weekend and hotels and restaurants in the region may be busy.

A thread bump here. The level of activity in the area is already ramping up, I expect tourist accommodations in starting as south as Gorham are going to be full and RT 110 and Rt 16 through Berlin are going to be slow going starting tonight (7/31)and lasting through the weekend.

I am so glad I already went up there last weekend and not this coming weekend. I'd forgotten about until I saw it in the paper last saturday. Thanx for posting this.