current active search for toddler in Rumney - child found safe

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/TheLittletonCourier?hc_location=timeline

ATTENTION!!!
The NH State Police, Rumney police Department and NH Fish & Game are actively searching for a lost/missing 5 year old boy in the Quincy Bog Natural Area located off Quincy Road in Rumney. The child became separated from adults along one of the trails and has not been seen since. He is described as 3 ft. Tall, 40-45 lbs., brown eyes, light blonde hair, and wearing plaid shorts, green shirt with tan collar and gray sneakers. His name is Luke. See attached photo for release.
Search teams along with the State Police helicopter and several Canine units are searching at this time. Please contact the NH State Police at 603-846-3333 if you see him.

Courier reports he has been found. :D

https://www.facebook.com/TheLittletonCourier?hc_location=timeline

ATTENTION!!!
The NH State Police, Rumney police Department and NH Fish & Game are actively searching for a lost/missing 5 year old boy in the Quincy Bog Natural Area located off Quincy Road in Rumney. The child became separated from adults along one of the trails and has not been seen since. He is described as 3 ft. Tall, 40-45 lbs., brown eyes, light blonde hair, and wearing plaid shorts, green shirt with tan collar and gray sneakers. His name is Luke. See attached photo for release.
Search teams along with the State Police helicopter and several Canine units are searching at this time. Please contact the NH State Police at 603-846-3333 if you see him.

Courier reported about 5 mins ago that he was found

I'm glad he is ok, man how do you lose a kid. Heck, I watch my dog like a hawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.