Interesting way to make a living

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy

Reaction score
Imagine being in the room with this guy and his insurance underwriter during his application interview for life insurance.

I like bears and admire people who help the cause of wildlife. But I don't think it's good to promote "playing" with wild animals. They are better left to themselves. My guess is he will eventually end up getting eaten, as have previous "bear whisperers."

I like bears and admire people who help the cause of wildlife. But I don't think it's good to promote "playing" with wild animals. They are better left to themselves. My guess is he will eventually end up getting eaten, as have previous "bear whisperers."

Doug Seus is a far cry from "previous 'bear whisperers.'" It might be enlightening if you actually knew something of his career.

The salient points are (1) that he's training, not 'whispering', (2) the bears are not wild, and (3) 'Kids, he's a professional, don't try this yourself at home [or in the woods]' definitely applies.

Last edited:
They weren't wild tigers and Roy was a professional..... (another event occurring on my birthday.....:rolleyes:)

Better Doug than me.