New post-hike option coming to Lincoln

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jniehof

Reaction score
At the 7th Settlement "first birthday" party last night, I found that One Love Brewery is moving out from under the roof they shared and is planning to open up on Main Street in Lincoln, spring of 2015. Keep an eye open; their beer is amazing. No idea what tack Michael is planning to take with the food.

Thanks for the heads up. Good news for me! I'm never far enough east in NH to hit Dover. Lincoln, now that is a whole different story. Some competition for the Woodstock Brewery as well!

Lincoln could use this addition for sure. I have always been amazed, considering it's location, how little Lincoln has to offer. I mean, I like the town but it's boring as all get out.

Sierra,

I've always expected a more vibrant nightlife, more Killington like. Maybe this will spark it a little!

The only good nightlife there is the Woodstock Station, though it is in North Woodstock.

The only good nightlife there is the Woodstock Station, though it is in North Woodstock.

I stop there often! It is far from the same place (and IMHO not in the best way) since the new ownership and remodel. Beer and food are still good though. It use to be a very friendly place; warmth and welcome when you walked in could be felt. Not now, cold and much drearier. But that's my take. To have that as the hot spot....OH BOY! Help is needed in Lincoln!

I stop there often! It is far from the same place (and IMHO not in the best way) since the new ownership and remodel. Beer and food are still good though. It use to be a very friendly place; warmth and welcome when you walked in could be felt. Not now, cold and much drearier. But that's my take. To have that as the hot spot....OH BOY! Help is needed in Lincoln!

Been awhile since I've been in there, it used to be fun. I dont stop in anywhere much now, as I always travel and hike with my dog.

They've announced their chef, Tony Bomba, who apparently was at the Plymouth Common Man. Also have posted an address (120 Main), info on two function rooms (about 60 and 100 people), and a "passion pages" linkpage of activities (including an NE Trail Conditions link). Just ready for them to open now :)

I just checked out thier website, this should be a good addition to Lincoln. Not to nit-pik, but I found it odd they they featured a photo of Cathedral ledge in North Conway, when they are on the opposite side of the Kanc. Heck they should show Cannon if they want a cliff, its even bigger!:eek: