Maine peaks....first 2 December weekends

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marysgirl

Reaction score
I need Saddleback and the horn, Sugarloaf - Spaulding - Abraham, Goose Eye, Old Speck...
I am open for days and place. Looking for someone to hang with.

Having some company is a good thing up there. Aside from skiers, and snowmobilers, when we did the Rangley/Stratton peaks, we only saw one other group of hikers.

The White Wolf Inn is a nice place to stay. Good food, good beer, good rates, and a nice warm room.

A friend and I are targeting either Goose Eye or the Weeks for 12/22, depending on conditions - all qualified company welcome!

Alex

Don't forget the Looney Moose Cafe.., and get an ice cream sundae (ask for a Cherry on top)..

Jay

Please PM me when you know your plans, I need both!!

Yes!! I am certain I will have plenty left. And I will have renewed vacation time! What have you got in mind? No giant hamburgers I hope?

Ok. Let me know what you're thinking. It's a 6 hour drive for me. So I was thinking entire weekend. But I am open next weekend and the weekend after most likely?

Please PM me when you know your plans, I need both!!

I'll be up the Sunday (21st) to do a couple of Meetups (Moriah, Waumbek), overnighting in the area and meeting up with my friend(s) in the morning for Monday's fun, most likely in Gorham. We probably won't make the final destination choice (Goose Eye vs. the Weeks) until that Sunday. I'll pm you with my contact info and look forward to talking.

Alex

Ok. Let me know what you're thinking. It's a 6 hour drive for me. So I was thinking entire weekend. But I am open next weekend and the weekend after most likely?

Woah - each way or RT?

I live in western mass. 6 hours each way to the Rangely area. I will be in Gorham Saturday so I would stay the night there for a Maine Sunday. And can do for the following week.