Jeb Bradley - 49th Grid Finisher

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A great day it was. 18 below zero in the Appalachia parking lot when we started and 19 above on the summit of Adams and 22 above on the summit of Madison. Aren't temperature inversions great!!!! Eight of us joined Jeb for his big finish. Congratulations, Jeb!!!

P1430589.JPG

Great shot John! I had the pleasure of hiking with Jeb on some of his grid hikes and some that will be part of his second grid. Jeb is one awesome dude :D:D

Congrats to you, Jeb. Wish I could have been with there for the big finale.

Marty

Congratulations, Sir! I wish you many more years of hiking happiness. 'Tis as much the hike as it is the summit.

Its funny, I'm taking a class that has a lot of state workers in it. The other day someone at the table mentioned this and went on to talk about the ''Grid" as they new this guy. She looked at me and said, have you ever heard of the 4000fts? I replied, yes, I have heard of them.:eek:

Not bad from a hippy whom use to own a grain store. Well done and Congrats!

What a great thing that a NH State Senator has completed the grid. I think it's fantastic that one of our state government leaders is so connected to the White Mountains. A sincere congratulations!