Storm Totals or ....

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike P.

Reaction score
I get to use my snowshoes in CT, likely in my neighborhood. Only a few inches in SE CT at the moment, doing a cub scout hike later today in a local land preserve. Snowshoes not required yet in CT...

May be up in the Whites soon, another Kearsarge North or Crawford Notch trip

Last edited:
NOAA Forecast is currently calling for 21-33" in Woodstock, CT between 12PM MON an 12PM WED. You will likely get to use your snowshoes in your neighborhood. :)

Yeah, but what about the next mega-whopper-super-blizzard coming Monday->Wednesday? :eek: :D :confused: :rolleyes:

That's the storm a meant, the next snowmeggdon, bombogenesis blizzard for Monday Night through Wednesday morning. Maybe able to use them right down the road.

That's the storm a meant, the next snowmeggdon, bombogenesis blizzard for Monday Night through Wednesday morning. Maybe able to use them right down the road.

Yup--and we'll even be skiing on the streets down here in Cambridge and Boston. Yay--SNOW DAY!!!! ; )

I think my planned hike of Isolation this Saturday might be a little tougher than expected!!

Tuck