Vose Spur 4/18/15

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marysgirl

Reaction score
Vose Spur still had quite a bit of deep slushy snow on the bushwack. The water is high, there is standing water on a lot of the ridge trail. There is a monorail down low and what's left of one closer to the whack is pretty mushy. If you don't have to go there before the snow melts then don't. But, if you do please keep an eye out for a red Katulah microspike size medium. I know, I know, I have been on a roll with losing my stuff. Speaking of, my SUV got broken into in the parking lot! Funny thing, mine is an old Jeep and the guy parked next to me had a brand spanking new one. My got the window busted out! Ok, even better, he left his window down on accident and nobody touched the hundreds of dollars of gear he left in plain site or his wallet in the console! That whole "luck of the Irish" thing is such crap!

Or we could share! You can have them in the summer and I will take them in winter?

I am so glad to not have to carry them, it's pretty much the only thing I like better about warmer weather, not carrying so much stuff!