Trail Adopting 2015

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewster

Reaction score
This is the annual appeal looking for trail adopters for the Pemi District in the WMNF.
The trails listed below are orphaned and would love to be adopted.

Trail Name - Length
Black Mt. - 2.3
Carr Mt. Trail (Warren side) - 2.9
Carrigain Notch - 3.4
Crawford Path (to Webster Cliff) - 2.6
Discovery - 1.3
East Pond (Tripoli) - 2.1
East Side - 5.1
Greeley Pond No. - 2.3
Greeley Pond So. - 2.8
Guinea Pond - 2.2
Hale Brook - 2.9
Hubbard Br. - 2.2
Jewell - 3.7
Lincoln Woods - 3.0
Lincoln Woods Interpretive - 0.3
Little East Pond Tr. - 1.7
Mt. Tecumseh (from Tripoli) - 3.1
North Twin - 4.3
Old Skidder Trail - 1.8
Peaked Hill Pond - 2.3
Stinson Mt. - 2.0

If you would be interesting in adopting or would just like to know more about the program, please contact me at
[email protected]

North Twin could definitely use some help, but I don't want to switch from my current gig.

A special work party to fix the washed-out stairs and mud between the 2nd and 3rd crossing would definitely help this heavily-used trail. Maybe some of the people who are obviously maintaining the "herd path" would like to help out on the official sections of the trail?

North Twin could definitely use some help, but I don't want to switch from my current gig.

A special work party to fix the washed-out stairs and mud between the 2nd and 3rd crossing would definitely help this heavily-used trail. Maybe some of the people who are obviously maintaining the "herd path" would like to help out on the official sections of the trail?

I was there this weekend and it was in fantastic shape, save a few short stretches of mud.

(I did not, and have never done the first two crossings, nor does it seem likely that I ever will. So I can't comment on those parts)

Tim