AMC trail adopter BBQ

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jean

Reaction score
Are there trail adopters on this forum? Anyone going to the BBQ in September?

As much as I'd look to, after many years of trail adoption, I find it difficult to make it. Someday...:)

Ditto - the timing is always such that I am at work most years.

Is it a Wednesday afternoon this year again? I think that's been common before if I am remembering correctly.

Ditto - the timing is always such that I am at work most years.

Is it a Wednesday afternoon this year again? I think that's been common before if I am remembering correctly.
It's a Saturday evening this year, which wouldn't be bad, it's just I'm committed to caring for a sick kitty and in urgent need of a new car, so can't spare the time.

Speaking of, I saw a Matrix with an AMC4000-footer bumper sticker parked on Central Ave in Dover earlier this week...if it belongs to someone here, are you interested in selling? You can leave all the bumper stickers on ;)

It's a Saturday evening this year, which wouldn't be bad, it's just I'm committed to caring for a sick kitty and in urgent need of a new car, so can't spare the time.

Speaking of, I saw a Matrix with an AMC4000-footer bumper sticker parked on Central Ave in Dover earlier this week...if it belongs to someone here, are you interested in selling? You can leave all the bumper stickers on ;)

Hmm....not I said the fly.

I've got a big ol' white truck with 200k and missing lights with plenty of bumper stickers on it (you'll find a VFTT sticker on there among others) that you're most likely to see in the LaFesta lot. I don't want to sell it and you don't want to buy it. :)

Saturday this year? I will have to check on that one. Thanks.

I love La Festa! We should plan one of those pizza and beer nights that I see other VFTT folks do from time to time. Maybe in the shoulder season? Surely there are more than a few of us in the area between the Hampton and Rochester tolls :)

Also, I will be at the AMC BBQ. It would be great to meet you, Jean!