Interesting Update on Hike Safe Card Program

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisB

Reaction score
Hey all,

This article has some interesting stats and info about the first year of the Hike Safe card program.

I did not realize that a NH Fishing License provided the same coverage and benefits as the HS card!

cb

Yep, it prompted me to buy a fishing license as I got a 'two-for-one.' Only fished a couple times but it was worth it. It should be noted that they expire on December 31st, not a year from date of purchase. So if you want a full year of coverage for your money, buy early on in 2016.

Renewing...

If its on a calendar month instead of a calendar year, its time for me to renew....but I cant find anything in my email from last year's purchase..

Did they email any proof of purchase last year or was I supposed to print something?

If its on a calendar month instead of a calendar year, its time for me to renew....but I cant find anything in my email from last year's purchase..

Did they email any proof of purchase last year or was I supposed to print something?

You were supposed to print it, though having purchased it you would have been covered if you "needed" it.