Adirondack Archangels - Book coming soon

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Rankin

Reaction score
I got a mailing about this but I could not find any links to it. If someone does, please let me know.

"Adirondack Archangels - Guardians of the High Peaks" is a book coming out soon about Dr. Edwin Ketchledge, aka Ketch, who started the Adirondack Summit Steward Program in 1990. It also has many other contributors, such as Pete Fish, Phil Corell, Tony Goodwin, and of course, the current director of the program, Julia Goren.

You can order the book via the ADK for now. It's $22.00 and proceeds go to the 507 Fund, which is the fund setup for the SSP. See http://507fund.org

One of our own here is the editor of the book to be published around the spring of 2016. She is donating all of the costs for the book (printing, editing, copy editing, graphics) with 100% of the proceeds going to the Adirondack Summit Steward program. The Adirondack Mt Club will be doing some of the marketing and distributing and it will also be in outdoor shops and bookstores. For a peek at more, the in process manuscript will be presented at the Adirondack Mt Club Director's meeting in Lake George on 12/5.

Per above post - to be published Spring 2016

The next issue of Adirondac ADK's magazine to be published early January 2016 will have a pre-order form. Book to be available during March 2016 and at this point no delays are expected.