The Photo Below Mine is ...

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is still my best moose pic (and still my avatar) though now 10 years old. Taken with an old flip phone camera too, no telephoto or anything! We were probably 20 feet away, on the Chimney Pond Trail near Basin Ponds. big moose.jpg

TPBM is a monorail not located in Disney World.

Last edited:
This isn't what you meant, but ..... bridge with one rail is sort of a monorail.

IMG_1186-L.jpg

TPBM is so cold you didn't want to take your camera out, but you're glad you did.

Back at the campsite, but cooked and eaten outside so that counts, right?

26308513860_d03b47deb0_c.jpg
25978642613_4b38448eeb_c.jpg

TPBM makes you, the one who took the photo, smile at the memory

Nearing sunset on West Bond, during a backpacking trip in the Pemi with some old friends.

IMG_0638.jpg

TPBM is a Northern Presidential night hike in Winter.

Seems to have stalled - so here is a northern Presidential hike, in winter (Madison, early March 2016). If you squint it could be night. :)
26464843910_a8b8bec2ed_c.jpg

TPBM is raging water

My friend and her dog on Hump Mountain in NC several years ago. It was March, and I burned to a crisp that day with my lily-white new England skin that hadn't seen sun since October.

219.jpg

The photo below mine is of a hike in mud season.

Big Slide & Phelps 3-18-19-14 012.jpg summit of Big Slide in the ADK was a little too crowded for this pine marten...he wanted us gone!!

TPBM is of South Peak and Baxter Peak taken from Chimney Pond...

P1010101.jpg

The picture below mine is of a summit in Baxter State Park that is NOT on the New England Hundred Highest List!

Katahdin from the summit of Sentinel Mountain.

DSC_1822.JPG

TPBM is from a summit in Baxter State Park that is on the NEHH but not a 4K.

That picture of us was fun to see, Tim. On Facebook there is a group sporting purple bandanas to identify each other as part of the group.

Figure it's been a while so I'm not the only one w/no cool ice formations. How 'bout some interesting snow "formations?" This from the turkeys in the yard as they took flight.
26358254163_4d4ed7a2cb_c.jpg

TPBM is from a hike this spring with no ice on the trail

Another "cheat", as this is from a MA exurb. A beaver dam in Westford, on Keyes Brook. (pronounced kIz)
1604161008Dam3.jpg

TPBM is a view of high water.