The Photo Below Mine is ...

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water and Ice, Tecumseh Trail this past Sunday
26078570890_5f1180c4ac_c.jpg

TPBM is from any ridgeline walk in the Presis

attachment.php

Gryffin pausing to refresh in Cedar Brook.

TPBM is from a slide route that is also not a current or former trail in the WMNF

Tim

Attachments

• 1-IMG_2944.jpg
    1-IMG_2944.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 422
Joe have you ever done a public slideshow? It would be amazing. Sorry for the drift.

Wilderness Trail between Cedar Brook Tr, and the former suspension bridge.

TPBM is well built cairn

Attachments

• DSCN2298.jpg
    DSCN2298.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 216
Top of Huntington Ravine. Cardinals hat on top for scale.

IMG_2113-L.jpg

TPBM is a no-fall area

TPBM is a no-fall area

Falls Creek, near Hetch Hetchy in Yosemite. Crossed on the bridge above the falls, then waded above the falls to the left of the bridge.

Also, I did get a bigger backpack eventually. :p

View attachment 5511

TBAM is of someone who didn't know what they were getting themselves into, while they are getting into it.

"Didn't know what we were getting ourselves into, while getting into it" on Airline.
25284596943_3b3699e63f_c.jpg

TPBM shows us a reason to show some love for the Lincoln Woods Trail...c'mon! There's gotta be at least one between us all.

I like the LWT. Especially early morning or early evening.

IMG_2233e-L.jpg

TPBM is someone creatively using a piece of gear in a way it wasn't primarily intended to be used (example: hiking pole to hold up a tarp)

DSC_0149.JPG

TPBM is a picture of Potato Hill from the bushwhack going up Cattail in NC

Not specifically cattail, but close enough. Good to have friends in high places. HA HA. See what I did there? :)
26417604651_b16bd384b2_o.jpg

TPBM is a misty morning

attachment.php

This is Mt. Uncanoonuc in Goffstown. My son, age 4, said to me "Daddy, I see lots of fog!"

TPBM is one taken on one of the TW72 bushwhack peaks.

Tim

Attachments

• 1-802_0234.jpg
    1-802_0234.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 485
This should count as a bushwhack JQA
DSC_0201.JPG

TPBM is of a muddy truck/car, anything but a pedal bike that is all muddy or stuck in the mud on an outdoors trip.

The car itself is not muddy, but the puddle where I rolled to a halt sure was. Close enough, right? Car broke down in February when the alternator and battery died.
24583508524_0b989b4a1c_c.jpg

TPBM is your best black and white hiking photo

The summit of Mt. Monadnock with about a 2" layer of ice over everything.
Monadnock5966-L.jpg

TPBM is wildlife you saw from the trail. (ideally, something other than a flying bird)