Brendas Kitchen Twin Mountain

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To the fellow who posted Tilton diner...... this is Tilton's Chicken sandwich... Now if Brenda's served one like this I would of gone back ...many many times....1400806_10202152995695454_1034535156_o.jpg

Good to see other great places.....coming into these posts... Brenda's should of gone to these to learn something about the restaurant business.... like I said..Monroe's would be packed for lunch and Brenda's would have one car..probably the cook.

I have been going to Red Fox in Jackson...great Bacon Burger and Sweet Potato Fries.... a bit more money then the Moose but great all the same...

I like Elvios' now Enzo's as well.. Ha..love the salad bar I guess...carries me over until I get back to Lancaster.

J's is nice in Gorham as well...found great deals service and food and is alway's there for us..we snowmachine there in the winter as well as from our many hikes around the area.

Last edited:
Had a few good meals at Brenda's, and also had some good laughs with Kerri when she was tending bar. I loved going there, especially if I was solo for the evening. Kerri had once mentioned to me that they rent out rooms upstairs at pretty good rates. I said I'd keep it in mind for a future trip.

Last fall, I stopped in again on my way up to Gorham to see if I could make a room reservation for a December trip. There was a fellow on the bar that I did not recognize. It wasn't Skeet. I chatted with the fellow for a bit. Alas, Kerri was no longer working there. When I asked him about a room reservation, he said no. The rooms were closed and the place was going to be renovated. It sounded like the bottom floor was going to be a restaurant, and the upper floor was going to be the bar area. He seemed very excited about it, saying the place was going to have a lot of exposed wood, and it was really going to look fantastic.

If that really is true, then a good bit of money is being sunk in to that property, presumably with the vision of turning it in to a higher end establishment.