many rescues this wknd.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The state may not kick back money in your eyes but that a side for a different day..think of the money that is rolling in to the area towns. I must say they certainly need it.. it depress's me when I go to Gorham,Berlin,etc. So run down..and falling apart...my friends joke how you need 5 North Country women lined up to make a full set of teeth. I'm use to the Cape and all it's money... Hopefully some fixing up will happen now in Gorham and Berlin etc.
This is great ATV thing as the snow machine season never kicked off in these towns...all summer..ATV is a long season. And this festival coming up is equal or better then the Sno Deo..
I usually get to Gorham Berlin and North all the time on our 4 strokes and eat at J's .Milan General,Log Haven, etc.. not last year once... were we able to pull out of Lancaster to there.. I did trailer up to Pittsburg for about 300 miles for the season.. I usually do 1500 to 2000 miles per season.

I'm sure the people who have been raised there, as the generations before them appreciate the kind words. Quid pro cou, I've been to the cape once, only once. You can have the money, the crowds and the horrific traffic jams for yourself. I'll hike Madison, then go into Gorham for a maple bacon pizza.