Senior Hiking Magazine

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on the showing at Pat and Audrey's I expect more than few were the target demographic.

It could be a valuable resource of information, given the skillset of the demographic. I know, I've had some injury issues that guy's on VFTT helped me out with very successfully. Think of all the knowledge out there, they could tap into. Not to mention, the trips and climbs that could be featured as a travel recommendation's. The cost is steep though, 3 issues for 25.00 bucks, that might not help.

It could be a valuable resource of information, given the skillset of the demographic. I know, I've had some injury issues that guy's on VFTT helped me out with very successfully. Think of all the knowledge out there, they could tap into. Not to mention, the trips and climbs that could be featured as a travel recommendation's. The cost is steep though, 3 issues for 25.00 bucks, that might not help.
Very well put..I agree. Maybe if enough of us "Old Farts" subscribe we can drive the cost down via increased demand. By the way Sierra I'm not calling you an Old Fart I'm just pontificating my own persona.:D

Very well put..I agree. Maybe if enough of us "Old Farts" subscribe we can drive the cost down via increased demand. By the way Sierra I'm not calling you an Old Fart I'm just pontificating my own persona.:D

I started hiking at a young age, but I'm only 52. Ten more year's, if both of us are still here, you can pull that term back out for me.;)

I turned 55 this year and still enjoy writing even though I haven't done it professionally in, well, decades (used to write for a small weekly located in Biddeford Maine many, many moons ago. I can see myself writing for this.