Interesting Meetup event on Mt Washington thsi weekend

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the accident report should be fodder for a lively thread.

I think I could find a better place to spend $200. Maybe as a suggestion a Winter Mountaineering course would be time better spent.

did they legalize marijuana in NH too? I think (hope) that they were lazy and copied from an event during the warmer months as they are referencing flowers in the Alpine Garden. But, it is fun to tease yoga devotees (of which my wife & daughter are included)

I got an email after I posted this that it was posted in error because they don't know how to stop it.

I think that might even be worse, that they made it a recurring event :D

The look on my gf's face as she read it was priceless.

Someone should stand at the trailhead collecting the money. Someone is sure to show up.

I love it, "don't know how to stop it"! I once went to a school for an astronomy presentation (outdoors!) and they told me they could not turn the lights off because, "the computer controls them".

I got an email after I posted this that it was posted in error because they don't know how to stop it.

They're still up. All it takes is the organizer logging in and pushing the "delete" button and it will go away. If they can't figure that out, not sure how they figured out how to create it in the first place.