Trip Report Photos

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimball

Reaction score
Have you seen the new TrailsNH.com homepage with the large hiking photo? Do you like it?

My plan for this "splash photo" is to keep current and change it every week if I can. But I need to find suitable photos that focus on recent conditions and the beauty of the Northeast. I'd also like to spread it out and cycle thru photos from as many blogs and forums that will give me permission. So far the few blogs I asked said "sure".

There may be some of you who would rather I do not use your photos, and that's fine. I think for now what I will do it post a reply to your trip report to ask your permission to use a photo. If I do use your photo I will give you (the author) and VFTT photo credit with links back to the trip report and the forum. I've already talked with @bikehikeskifish and he's OK with this if I get your permission.

Here's last weeks splash photo. One of my favorite peaks Mt Haystack (ADKs) by Sean Carpenter (used w/ permission).

15975085_10157894929240417_8666982700855639539_o.jpg

-Kimball

Last edited: