Thread: TrailsNH Conditions Map on main page not working

Home: Northwest CT / Avatar: Madison 1985

TrailsNH Conditions Map on main page not working

When I logged into vftt today, near the bottom the main page where the TrailsNH Conditions map is usually displayed, there is a drawing of a cloud and 3 drops of water, and the text "The web service to this account has been" below that.

I suspect the problem is with the TrailsNH site, but thought I'd mention it here, in case the problem is on the vftt side...

TomK
    Never loved your plains, your gentle valleys/Your drowsy country lanes and pleached alleys.
    I want my hills, the trail that scorns the hollow/Up, up the ragged shale where few will follow.

High on my hills of dream, dear hills that know me/And then how fair will seem the lands below me
    How pure at vesper time, the far bells chiming/God, give me strength to climb, and hills for climbing. "Hills" - Arthur Guiterman

'Springtime' on the Carters (Somerville, MA)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomK View Post
    When I logged into vftt today, near the bottom the main page where the TrailsNH Conditions map is usually displayed, there is a drawing of a cloud and 3 drops of water, and the text "The web service to this account has been" below that.

I suspect the problem is with the TrailsNH site, but thought I'd mention it here, in case the problem is on the vftt side...

TomK
    Yeah, the TrailsNH website says "The web service to this account has been limited temporarily!".
    | 61.0% W48: 19/48
    Trail Adopter of the Guinea Pond Trail (Pemi District)

Kimball (Trails NH) is aware of the problem and is working on it.

Tim
    Bike, Hike, Ski, Sleep. Eat, Fish, Repeat.