Lowe's Bald Spot Trail?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteMTHike

Reaction score
Greetings -

I am staying at the Joe Dodge Lodge on the 4th of July and would like to hike this trail with my 13 year-old son. He has hiking experience and has hiked Tuckerman's with me with no trouble. This year we would like to hike something different and I chose Lowe's Bald Spot. My question is, have any of you hiked it? What did you think? Is it a good trail to do with an experienced teen? Everything I have read about it is positive but I always value the experiences from the people on this board. I would value any feedback.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Greetings -

I am staying at the Joe Dodge Lodge on the 4th of July and would like to hike this trail with my 13 year-old son. He has hiking experience and has hiked Tuckerman's with me with no trouble. This year we would like to hike something different and I chose Lowe's Bald Spot. My question is, have any of you hiked it? What did you think? Is a it a good trail to do with an experienced teen? Everything I have read about it is positive but I always value the experiences from the people on this board. I would value any feedback.

Thanks.

It's a very gentle trail. If he has done Tuckerman he might find this too easy!