Senior Pass at US Parks going up in price

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel Eagan

Reaction score
Not that any of you are old enough, but the lifetime Senior Pass to US parks and national forests is increasing from $10 to $80 on August 28: https://www.nps.gov/planyourvisit/s...s&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=senior_pass

This would be a good time to get one if you can. They not only provide free access for you and your whatever to more than 2,000 recreation sites managed by six federal agencies:

National Park Service
US Fish & Wildlife Service
Bureau of Land Management
Bureau of Reclamation
US Forest Service
US Army Corps of Engineers

They also allow you to skip a lot of lines, park free (or cheaper), and get reduced rates at campgrounds run by ReserveAmerica. So my recent $80 stay at Basin Campground in Evans Notch only cost me $40.

Many states like NY and I think NH cross-honor Senior Passes.

Not that any of you are old enough, but the lifetime Senior Pass to US parks and national forests is increasing from $10 to $80 on August 28: https://www.nps.gov/planyourvisit/s...s&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=senior_pass

This would be a good time to get one if you can. They not only provide free access for you and your whatever to more than 2,000 recreation sites managed by six federal agencies:

National Park Service
US Fish & Wildlife Service
Bureau of Land Management
Bureau of Reclamation
US Forest Service
US Army Corps of Engineers

They also allow you to skip a lot of lines, park free (or cheaper), and get reduced rates at campgrounds run by ReserveAmerica. So my recent $80 stay at Basin Campground in Evans Notch only cost me $40.

Many states like NY and I think NH cross-honor Senior Passes.

I found that out in Acadia this past month. I bought another one in case I loose mine. And to have one for the truck and one in my wallet.. save the trouble of digging out and transferring.