Seek the peak Saturday - FYI

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plan to have more than a bit of company Saturday on Mt Washington

The overflow lots near PNVC both looked full this morning at 9 and the cars were well down the road side. 19 mile Brook was loaded both sides of the road and Appalachia had as many cars as I've ever seen there. Looks like a good day for a hike.

Caps Ridge trail parking lot was full a 9:30am. We got to the first cap and the clouds rolled in with no signs of retreating. I wasn't feeling it, so the gf and I bailed on the hike. Lots of cars headed the road on our way out. Get home too bright sunshine with not a cloud in the sky.

The overflow lots near PNVC both looked full this morning at 9 and the cars were well down the road side. 19 mile Brook was loaded both sides of the road and Appalachia had as many cars as I've ever seen there. Looks like a good day for a hike.

People were parked over a half mile down the road at Appalachia. I was the 11th car in at Randolph East. :)

Caps Ridge trail parking lot was full a 9:30am. We got to the first cap and the clouds rolled in with no signs of retreating. I wasn't feeling it, so the gf and I bailed on the hike. Lots of cars headed the road on our way out. Get home too bright sunshine with not a cloud in the sky.

There were persistent clouds around Adams and Madison a for a bit too. By the time I got up Madison they were gone, but with some overcast still. I started closer to 1pm though.