Monadnock-Sunapee Greenway 6/18/17 - 6/23/17

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iAmKrzys

Reaction score
I finally got around to write up a trip report from my hike of Monadnock-Sunapee Greenway back in June. Since I wanted to use quite a few pictures I acutally set up a blog for myself. You can check the full report at https://hikingatsnailspace.blogspot.com/

Just a few words about logistics - I was hiking alone so I had to park my car near one end of the trail and get myself driven to the other end. While you can read full details in my blog, I parked my car for a reasonable fee at Tippicanoe Campground in Goshen and I got a ride from Flying Aces car service to Gilson Pond Campground.

The hike of the Monadnock-Sunapee Greenway itself took me 5 days.

Thank you so much for this write up. I spend a lot of time at Monadnock, and the Greenway came up in conversation just the other day. A friend was asking what the trail was like, so now I have your timely report to pass along.

By the way, I have to say that you've taken the best picture of a pile of shit that I've ever seen
DSC01974.jpg

I appreciate all kind words from everyone who enjoyed my trip report.

By the way, I have to say that you've taken the best picture of a pile of shit that I've ever seen

LOL! I'm really just playing an amateur naturalist documenting what I saw... I didn't think it could be judged on artistic value! :)