Are You With Me Dr Wu?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grey J

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
In light of the passing of Steely Dan co-founder Walter Becker, it seems like an appropriate time to inquire regarding the whereabouts of long-time VFTT contributor Dr Wu. Are you with me Dr? Can you hear me Dr? Perhaps he can be found in Biscayne Bay, where the Cuban gentlemen sleep all day. I suppose we could ask Katy, but, well, you know.

In light of the passing of Steely Dan co-founder Walter Becker, it seems like an appropriate time to inquire regarding the whereabouts of long-time VFTT contributor Dr Wu. Are you with me Dr? Can you hear me Dr? Perhaps he can be found in Biscayne Bay, where the Cuban gentlemen sleep all day. I suppose we could ask Katy, but, well, you know.

I think Ricky used to have his number. Hope he's not watching films with Mr. LaPage.

I never knew Dr Wu except by his posts on VFTT but I am pleased to have conjured him up. Thanks for the cameo appearance.
That's one of those songs that can get inside your brain, "all night long, we would sing that stupid song, and every word I knew was true."
Now, has anyone heard from Lester the Nightfly lately?