New Rescue Reason...

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dug

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoo...ntcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

A group of climbers had to be rescued from the top of England’s highest mountain after they celebrated conquering the peak a bit too much.

The four climbers sparked a three-hour mountain rescue operation atop Scafell Pike, in Lake District National Park in northwest England, because they were “incapable of walking” after smoking cannabis.

Lightweights. In the early 80's, I did my first round of the 4k's with a bong.:eek:

I guess that FOX (Faux) doesn't count Scotland as being in England since Ben Nevis is over 1200 feet higher at 4413 feet.

I guess that FOX (Faux) doesn't count Scotland as being in England since Ben Nevis is over 1200 feet higher at 4413 feet.

Well, I guess that's because it's not a part of England, rather together a part of the United Kingdom. FWIW, Wiki lists Scafell Peak as the highest peak in ENGLAND, and Ben Nevis as the highest peak in SCOTLAND.

Faux.......

There are so many questions with this rescue......did they get so high, they couldn't figure out which way was down?

You'd think hunger (the munchies) would have driven them down and into the village pub.

Although if they ate canabis trail mix they could indeed be unable to walk.
cb

Last edited:
Dude 1: "Duuuuuuude! I am so high right now!"
Dude 2: "I am not low."
Dude 1: "I'm so high it feels like I'm on top of a mountain or something!"
Dude 2: -
Dude 1: -
Dude 2: -