NHPR ATV Shows

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peakbagger

Super Moderator
Staff member
VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:
Motor cycles are the worst.. hate the noise and the way they drive and in some cases the type they bring in...much worse then ATV.s.. But that's me. People complain about everything..thank God they don't rule totally or we'd be in bad shape.. I got a kick out of "they are inline at Dunkin Donuts" ha... who isn't.. the best coffee around. I missed it out West this fall.

I know locals who hate hikers... they complain with "they park on the road which is a hazard as well as come up with their own food and gas don't spend any money and the resuces take up most of the Fish and Game budget that we pay for with our hunting fees and snowmachine fees."

I go to Gorham alot and never have seen any of the complaints.. not to say some happen. But it happens with every aspect of life.. motorcyles,parades,fireworks,outside music,carnivals,traffic..hot rod cars and kids. Gorham's a busy town. Personally I'd rather have ATV money in town the Bars,strip clubs,gambling or many other ways to bring money in.. I don't own a ATV.. Own 4 snowmachines ..but that's another story.

Last edited: