Hoping to replace my old 'ski' pants.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cristobal

Reaction score
I'm looking to replace my old ski pants, they're the workhorse out of all my winter clothes, double layer nylon, not insulated or waterproof, just good wind protection and durable nylon, with full length side zippers so I can put them on while wearing snowshoes. They have built in gaiters, too. They're Columbia brand, and they cost around $50, although that was probably 15 years ago or so. I can't find anything even remotely similar.
Has anyone seen a basic, no-frills nylon ski pant with full length zippers for sale anywhere lately?
Thanks for any tips.

I have a few tips. First, try to find a pair of Sporthill Symmetry pants with full side zippers. Secondly, if unable to find a pair with fully separating zippers, consider putting on a pair of nylon pants before your boots and snowshoes. Finally, get a pair of insulated (Primaloft) pants with fully separating zippers for additional warmth as needed.

http://www.sporthill.com/mens-symmetry-pant/

Another option would be Marmot Precip pants with full zippers. They won't breathe as well as what you're used to, but maybe well enough.

Last edited: