Another snowshoe question for the ladies

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coldfeet

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm trying to buy some snowshoes for my 21 y/o daughter with a size 5 1/2 boot. The MSR's I checked out in a store don't fit well with the straps. Can anyone offer any opinions on snowshoes for a young adult with small feet? Thanks Coldfeet

Hmmm, me being coldfeet, she might end up being smallfeet on this site in a few years! haha

Last hike we did was a vfft gathering around 2005? Spencers place with Funky Freddy, The cool crazy candian that loved Bob Dylan and was good friends with Dawn, Hikethe115, think it was HarryK? Nice guy, good memories, thanks and the bottle of the "Dr" was passed around, ouch! Yea, there were plenty of great folks there. hope all is well. Thanks

Hey coldfeet. My foot is not that small, but my first snowshoes were tubbs. They have a great strapping system, more user friendly than MSRs IMHO, that should work regardless of boot size.

Not that my input matters at this stage, but figured I'd throw a confirmation out there.