Thread: How do I add an event to the calendar?

How do I add an event to the calendar?

Thanks,
    Bill
    Have boots will travel.

Calendar, and then over to the right is a button Add Event.

You can try this link directly: http://www.vftt.org/forums/calendar....ype=single&c=1

I don't know that anyone ever looks at the calendar. If you have an "event", maybe you'd be better served to post it in Trips & Events.

Tim
    Bike, Hike, Ski, Sleep. Eat, Fish, Repeat.

Blairsville GA ......... Avatar-- On top of Starr King Mt.
    Funny. I've been following this website since 2003 and I never once noticed that there was a calendar. Better late than never I guess.
    I used to look at my dog and think 'If you were a little smarter you could tell me what your were thinking', and he'd look at me like he was saying 'If you were a little smarter I wouldn't have to'. Fred Jungclaus

Some of our greatest historical and artistic treasures we place with curators in museums; others we take for walks. Roger Caras

100/100 NEHH with Duffy
    48/48 NH 4000 Winter Ed with Duffy and Lauky
    48 X 4 including 1 winter Lauky
    48 X 6 Ed
    12 X 12 Belknaps with Lauky

Home: Northwest CT / Avatar: Madison 1985
    Quote Originally Posted by bikehikeskifish View Post
    Calendar, and then over to the right is a button Add Event.

You can try this link directly: http://www.vftt.org/forums/calendar....ype=single&c=1

I don't know that anyone ever looks at the calendar. If you have an "event", maybe you'd be better served to post it in Trips & Events.

Tim
    Hi Tim,

I don't see an "Add Event" button:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Calendar.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	5986

When I tried to follow your link, I got this message:

TomK, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Maybe only Administrators can add to the calendar (and have an "Add Event" button displayed)? Could be why no one uses it...

TomK
    Never loved your plains, your gentle valleys/Your drowsy country lanes and pleached alleys.
    I want my hills, the trail that scorns the hollow/Up, up the ragged shale where few will follow.

High on my hills of dream, dear hills that know me/And then how fair will seem the lands below me
    How pure at vesper time, the far bells chiming/God, give me strength to climb, and hills for climbing. "Hills" - Arthur Guiterman