Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hiking under the influence (of electronics)

Deep in the backcountry one time while hiking solo far off trail, I found myself in the midst of the tallest stand of juicy delicious red raspberries like I had never seen before. While munching away, I discovered that I was walking on a previously trampled trail winding through the berry patch, not made by any human. So I began to sing and carry on a talking conversation with any large critter who may have been present behind the next bush. Nothing came of it, but it was exciting for a while.
    "She's all my fancy painted her, she's lovely, she is light. She waltzes on the waves by day and rests with me at night." - Nessmuk, Forest and Stream, July 21, 1880 [of the Wood Drake Canoe built for him by Rushton]

Blairsville GA ......... Avatar-- On top of Starr King Mt.
    If everyone would just get one of these it would take care of everything. https://www.amazon.com/The-NoPhone-n...70_&dpSrc=srch
    I used to look at my dog and think 'If you were a little smarter you could tell me what your were thinking', and he'd look at me like he was saying 'If you were a little smarter I wouldn't have to'. Fred Jungclaus

Some of our greatest historical and artistic treasures we place with curators in museums; others we take for walks. Roger Caras

100/100 NEHH with Duffy
    48/48 NH 4000 Winter Ed with Duffy and Lauky
    48 X 4 including 1 winter Lauky
    48 X 6 Ed
    12 X 12 Belknaps with Lauky