Bear Grylls films in NH

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bear actually is pretty tough. He climbed Everest at 23 and this was after recovering from a broken back. He is also former British SAS. His TV show is beyond corny and I don't care to watch it, its so bad. That being said, I don't fault him for making a buck, I mean the same people who tune into his show. Think profession wrestling is real.:eek: Did he really use an antler to catch his rope? lmao.

Corny, that may be the biggest understatement of the year. Now I'm watching it a 2nd time with my son to explain how contrived the route is and that you don't walk from Glen Ellis Falls to the top of a cliff in Crawford Notch above the trestle on the South side of 302 without crossing 16 and 302. Camera men deserve all the praise, except for the opening at the Mt. Washington Auto Road complex, you don't see any of the development. (maybe a shot of 302 from the top of the cliff)

What does the camera crew eat and did they actually eat starling eggs and worms? And who in their right mind continues to wear a climbing harness while bushwhacking for hours. The route must gave been contrived to avoid hearing all the truck noise in the notches.

Last edited: