Rabies Bait Pack Dropping

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of it. Never seen 'em. Wonder about the incidence and concern for rabid animals in the hills vs the cities.

Never heard of it. Never seen 'em. Wonder about the incidence and concern for rabid animals in the hills vs the cities.
I think they talk about the domestication of wild animals in urban areas being a factor of higher incidence. Would only stand to reason that increased population density would also be a factor.

I think they talk about the domestication of wild animals in urban areas being a factor of higher incidence. Would only stand to reason that increased population density would also be a factor.
Yeah, right. Makes sense. Perhaps their drops will be more on the periphery. HA! Good to know, regardless. I'd really REALLY be wondering what was up if I were meandering along and I heard the aircraft then things seemed to be being dropped upon me.

Vermont has been doing it for years. When I was living there for a short time, they were actually placing baits by hand in some more urban areas.

Never seen one in the woods.