Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lafayette Place Parking Enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by DayTrip View Post
    There were no cars parked so I presume they either didn't want to wait for the shuttle or the shuttle was done for the day (it was about 6:15PM)...

The shuttle runs every half hour, from 8:30am to 8:00pm, Fri-Mon. Last day of service is Sunday 10/14.

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by alexmtn View Post
    The shuttle runs every half hour, from 8:30am to 8:00pm, Fri-Mon. Last day of service is Sunday 10/14.

Alex
    I guess they were unaware of shuttle or didn't want to wait for next one. Is there signage in the Lafayette parking area and the Cannon lot about the shuttle service? Haven't parked in there for a few years now. Has anyone heard any feedback on if the shuttle is reliable and running as stated?
    NH 48 4k: 48/48; NH W48k: 46/48; NY 46: 5/46

Quote Originally Posted by bikehikeskifish View Post
    We drive on the parkway, park on the driveway and (apparently) walk on the bike path

Tim
    Unless, you have a dog. When doing a traverse over Cannon, I needed to walk the bike path back to the LLT. Right near profile lake I saw a sign saying dog's were not allowed on the bike path. So much for live free or die. My dog then became an honest to goodness law breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by sierra View Post
    Right near profile lake I saw a sign saying dog's were not allowed on the bike path. So much for live free or die.

Are you expletive kidding me? Why else would I want to hike that except to exercise my elderly dog?