swamp feet??

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crocs question

OK, aside of if you are a boater or you are anticipating major fords, do Crocs have any other usage/benefit? I mean, I usually bring Tevas as my camp shoe of choice and have done crossings with them. They weigh less than 10oz and seem to be more secure around my heal and thereby have less of a risk of falling off... Aside of toe protection, what benefit over the Tevas would Crocs offer me? :confused:

Double Bow said:
. . . Tevas as my camp shoe of choice and have done crossings with them. They weigh less than 10oz and seem to be more secure around my heal and thereby have less of a risk of falling off.
Are you sure about your Tevas' weight? Many (most) of the Teva models are actually quite heavy, mine are over a pound for the pair.

I think that people are liking the Crocs for their greater functional use over say flip flops, but at lower weights and better toe protection than say most Tevas. But they are nothing miraculous.

If you like the weight of your Tevas, and they work for you both for crossings and for camp shoes, then no you aren't missing anything.

Crocs are also the most comfortable things you will ever put on your feet. I bought them for camp shoes and river fords and have been wearing them around the house ever since. If I thought there was enough room in my boots, I’d cut off the tops, file off the treads and turn them into insoles.