Winter 48 in 9 Days

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Seaver

Reaction score
Starting at 5:23 am March 6th, and ending March 16th at 4:36 am , Cath Goodwin and I ended our mission at the base of Cannon Mt., completing the 48 NH 4000'ers in less than 10 days in calendar winter. We were accompanied on the bulk of the hikes by Jeff and/or Andy, who also racked up an impressive tally of peaks in the same time period. ( Jeff 38 peaks, Andy 29!)

A huge thanks to Cath, Jeff, and Andy for helping put together and pull off this grand adventure.

Full story and many, many, pictures to follow.
Edit: Here is a Master Index covering all the days of the adventure

500JeffCathDrewOnCarterDome.jpg

Jeff, Cath, and Andy on Carter Dome - Day 6

Last edited:
So that's what you guys were doing in the Bonds the other day.
Congratulations!
Hey Cath, Schorman Sr will surely kiss your snowshoes when he hears this.
Happy hiking,
Don L

Tim Seaver said:
Starting at 5:23 am March 6th, and ending March 16th at 4:36 am , Cath Goodwin and I ended our mission at the base of Cannon Mt., completing the 48 NH 4000'ers in less than 10 days in calendar winter.this grand adventure.

Go to bed already and get some rest! :D

i knew it! the spruce don't lie!! obligatory congrats
p.s. was this assisted or unassisted?

Last edited:
Congratulations

Quite a feet :D

Looking forward to your pictures! Amazing shot on Carter Dome...it seems to be looking down on your "crew"...how'd ya do that???

MTNRUNR said:
Quite a feet :D

Looking forward to your pictures! Amazing shot on Carter Dome...it seems to be looking down on your "crew"...how'd ya do that???

I was just up there and there are some huge drifts, the photographer might've been standing on top of one.

Congratulations!

Figured we'd be hearing something yesterday or today. :D I can't think of two more deserving people to have broken Frodo's & my winter 4k record.

Great job you guys!

We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

You guys (all you guys, you know who you are) kick amazing amounts of ass.

-dave-

Impressive. Remarkable. Outstanding. (Where's my Thesaurus?) And done in fine style, I am sure. Congratulations to your team.

JohnL