Pemi Loop Record Attempt 7/4/05

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an incredible day for you guys. Sorry we didn't have more stations to give out water. Bet that water on the Wilderness trail tasted pretty good!

Counter-clockwise Pemi-loop in 8 hours and 14 minutes, WOW!

From Bond you could see the whole route and I thought to myself "how could anybody run that!!"

Wow!

Great job to all you Speed Demons who ran the Pemi Loop!! :D Your times are impressive!!

-MEB

Impressive!! Makes my little bit of trail running looking like a kitty cat in amongst the pumas. :eek:

kltilton

We bump heads Saturday on the top of Kings Ravine. There were three of us (older folks) one of which ran wayyyyyy behind you in the Washington Rd race. I was woundering how the hell you didn't get a chill on the top, just a pair of running shorts and t-shirt. We three put on layers and head off to Madison. That's an unreal time

Unbelievable. Awesome. Kick ass. Everyone who does the loop in a day is doing well in my book, but you guys are wonderfully insane.

-dave-

Great to talk and meet you on Lafayette KT. You are amazing and sure know how to fly on the trails like the glider pilots did buzzing the ridge.

Glad to talk often and much Monday Sli and Brian. Also with J & J. It doesn't get better than this. Life is good!

Wow -- I really loved reading your report. I do some (comparatively "very very slow") trail running, and now I'm motivated to upgrade to "very slow". :D