Liberty – Flags on the 48 – September 11, 2005

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
annualhiker--

That video rocked!! Just the audio from everyone was fantastic. It really captured the moment and summed up the excitement on all the peaks.

BTW...looks like a dragonfly at the end of the video did a "fly-by" as well. (Slow it down and freezeframe...pretty scary :eek: ).

Peace.

I hope you guys had a great day, it sure looked that way from the pic's! Your flag looked great from Flume! It was really nice to meet drewski, sapblatt, Double bow, Rols and Lucky Laura! Hope to see you all on the trail soon. We were hoping to see you all on the way down but we stayed on the Flume summit a little longer than we had planned. That buzz from the A-10 WAS Awesome. Thanks for steppin' up and taking this one on. You guys are great! It was a great yet solemn day for all.

Thanks for your awesome pics, Yam! Please, anyone with pictures of the event, add them to the appropriate summit's album in the Gallery on the Flags on the 48 web site. It does require registering for the forums; if you'd rather not, PM me and we can arrange for me to do the upload for you. We'd really like to have an archive of all the photos, and the Trip Reports too, over on that site.
:)

Thanks again, everyone!

Pic's of flume coming soon! No digi cam so we are at the mercy of Wal-Mart :eek: .

Wow!

Sapblatt: awesome trip report and pix

Annual Hiker: I LOVEEEEE that video. It's absolutely incredible.

I wish I could have participated. This was my first year not part of the event. But I was definitely there in spirit.

Thanks to all of you who have posted photos so far. The ones of the A-10 are great! I'm so glad people grabbed stills.

Also, thanks for all the kind words about the video...I'm thankful it came out and that you have all enjoyed it so much!

My legs are slowly recovering from the damage the Liberty Spring Trail did to them...I could bend my knees today...yippee! But it was all worth it!

:D